Friday, November 12, 2010

Two New "Musts" in NYC!

Good News from Harney and Sons! For those of you who might be visiting New York in the future, here's a stop you won't want to miss: Our good friend John Harney and his company have a lovely new place. What could be better when holiday shopping than stopping in for tea--and stocking up on gifts at the same time?

I am in the Midwest at the moment, but am putting this on my list when I get back.


There is also a special little place in Tribeca to stop for a delightful lunch or dinner with an Italian flavor. My good friend Gerard Renny never disappoints when it comes to Italian classics with new twists. Stuzzicheria is also my cup of tea. The rice balls are fabulous--and their sandwiches are award-winning.


Cheers to all...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plate of food looks so good. Love that John Harney and Family are opening a tea shop in New York. I hope he sells my Marmalady's Orange Marmalade in his shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I am so thrilled that I ordered a pound bag of H&S's "Paris" blend of loose tea earlier this year. I am still enjoying it and particularly now that there is a chill in the air. What a great company. I received an e-mail earlier this week from them about being on The View. I don't watch the show, but I was curious about that. I am a Facebook fan of H&S's, so I checked and there is a link to the clip from the show on their FB fanpage. Apparently, Whoopi Goldberg really loves their teas... it was great publicity for them. How wonderful for NYers that they are opening this new store. I am just glad I can get the tea even though I live nowhere near. Thanks again for your recommendation on that. I would love to sample their Cinnamon & Spice. I imagine it's perfect for this time of year. I hope you are enjoying yourself in the Midwest.

    Blessings,
    Christi
    (By the way, the deleted comment above was my mistake. I have been designing a website for a client and was still logged into her account when I saw your post. I started typing away and hit "post" before I realized it.)

    ReplyDelete